Do you love your job?

I worked in a cubicle for many years, sometimes just for the paycheck and sometimes for companies and leaders I respected and valued, but still didn't feel I was on the right track for me. Being a PA has indeed given me that.

Funny enough, being a dad is even better, but as a part-time job, medicine is pretty kick-***, and being a PA makes that possible. So, yeah.

Be ready to face a lot of eye-rolling when you're 2/3 through your first semester of Pharmacology and people ask what you used to to. "Clinical Herbalist" might not sound too impressive in that context. But good for you, taking the plunge.

I worked in a cubicle for many years, sometimes just for the paycheck and sometimes for companies and leaders I respected and valued, but still didn't feel I was on the right track for me. Being a PA has indeed given me that.

Funny enough, being a dad is even better, but as a part-time job, medicine is pretty kick-***, and being a PA makes that possible. So, yeah.

Be ready to face a lot of eye-rolling when you're 2/3 through your first semester of Pharmacology and people ask what you used to to. "Clinical Herbalist" might not sound too impressive in that context. But good for you, taking the plunge.

i hate my job and only work for a paycheck. thought i would try and even things out here.

Thanks, appreciate the honesty!

haha I'm ready for the eye-rolling. I'm somewhat habituated to it ;-) Thanks for the encouragement though, it seems rewarding and it's wonderful to hear that it is indeed from others.

i hate my job and only work for a paycheck. thought i would try and even things out here.

Thanks, appreciate the honesty!

haha I'm ready for the eye-rolling. I'm somewhat habituated to it ;-) Thanks for the encouragement though, it seems rewarding and it's wonderful to hear that it is indeed from others.

i loved it as long as i had major input into the physician who was my supervisor--when as the years went by and workded in hospital it became a dangerous thing--one of the major problem we had where pa's with criinal background working illigally in hospitals--a total disaster for our entire profession.

univ of oklahoma pa program 1974

peter lener pa

Archived