OHSU Class of 2014

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I just found out I was accepted as well! Any suggestions on where to look for apartments?

Congratulations on being accepted. A lot of students like to live on the hill so they can walk to class. There is very little parking on the hill and it is expensive so walking would save you some grief and money. The school is on Marquam Hill. If you search that on craigslist you'll find some stuff. I've heard that there are a lot of places on the hill that don't post online though, they just put a sign out front. If you can't find something on the hill try Multnomah village, you'd have to commute. Being close to a bus station will make commuting much easier though, especially if it is for the 8 or the 64. Anything within walking distance to the tram would be great too.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the info. Can't wait to meet you all! I'll be coming out there in April to look for housing...then probably moving out in May. If you haven't spoken to Jess in the office...shes an amazing resource and so nice! It'd be fun to get together before class starts. Anyone got their laptop yet? Recommendations? Much love guys. See you soon!

Archived