I AM IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN , I AM IN , I AM FINALLY IN

I have been following this forum for past 7-8 years and always wondered when would I be able to post my acceptance stats. I have been a poster child for low GPA but I worked extremely hard to over come this by buffing other areas of my application. I started with 2.6 GPA and took over 100 credit hours to bring it to 2.99 with post bacc 3.47 currently. I went ahead and obtained CNA, EMT-B certificates and started working hospital. I now work as a medical scribe. Currenyl I have over 6000 hours of HCE. I also volunteered in between and took GRE twice 293/300 respectively. This is my third time applying and I was fortunate enough to get interviews in every cycle but perhaps my interview skills were rusty. 

I would like to sincerely thank all of those members who responded to my PM and pre PA student discussions. I owe it to your feedback.

I utilized services like PA source for my PS, MR. Andrew Rodican for interview prep.

Trust me all this money that I spent was worth it in the end.

I thank you once again to all of you who have helped me in this journey. emotions are running high :(

Congrats Dream2PA! I am very inspired by your perseverance and dedication to following your dreams! I work for a clinical pharmacology unit, and along with myself there are many recent-grads. So many of them come to work here and have these plans of going to PA school, but months later sell themselves short and think they can't get in, so they never try. I didn't fall into that mold, and I tried and was fortunate to get an acceptance on my first try! For many, they will not proceed after their first-cycle rejection. I just hate to see people give up on themselves.

I just want to say congratulations; I admire your persistence! Anything is possible!

-VB

Congrats Dream2PA! I am very inspired by your perseverance and dedication to following your dreams! I work for a clinical pharmacology unit, and along with myself there are many recent-grads. So many of them come to work here and have these plans of going to PA school, but months later sell themselves short and think they can't get in, so they never try. I didn't fall into that mold, and I tried and was fortunate to get an acceptance on my first try! For many, they will not proceed after their first-cycle rejection. I just hate to see people give up on themselves.

I just want to say congratulations; I admire your persistence! Anything is possible!

-VB

Thank You so much. I have friends as well who gave up after first attempt. So glad you got in as well. Good luck in your future endeavors. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I AM IN , I AM IN , I AM FINALLY IN

I have been following this forum for past 7-8 years and always wondered when would I be able to post my acceptance stats. I have been a poster child for low GPA but I worked extremely hard to over come this by buffing other areas of my application. I started with 2.6 GPA and took over 100 credit hours to bring it to 2.99 with post bacc 3.47 currently. I went ahead and obtained CNA, EMT-B certificates and started working hospital. I now work as a medical scribe. Currenyl I have over 6000 hours of HCE. I also volunteered in between and took GRE twice 293/300 respectively. This is my third time applying and I was fortunate enough to get interviews in every cycle but perhaps my interview skills were rusty.

I would like to sincerely thank all of those members who responded to my PM and pre PA student discussions. I owe it to your feedback.

I utilized services like PA source for my PS, MR. Andrew Rodican for interview prep.

Trust me all this money that I spent was worth it in the end.

I thank you once again to all of you who have helped me in this journey. emotions are running high :(

wow! I don't know you but i love hearing these stories! so happy for you.

This is my first cycle applying I feel like my GPA will hold me back but this is my dream and reading your post makes me want to keep pursuing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Archived