Pance pass rate comparison?

Hey, i was just wondering if anyone knew a site, thread, or document that would make for easy comparison of ALL schools pance pass rates. I don't really NEED it for anything, I am just curious what the range and median is as well as being curious about what some of the worst pass rates are. I saw one program that had a 47% :sadface: first time pass rate in 2008, but they got it back up into the 90s the next year.

Thanks!

As you compare the PANCE rate, it would be fun to see their attrition rate as well. Let us say the program starts with 40 students, but only 30 make it through to sit for the boards. That's a 25% failure rate in my book before they even pick up that final pencil. Then add the usual 5-10% first attempt failure and the stats get sad.

I understand programs are going to lose people for non academic things but to lose 10, I'd question how vested the school is in ensuring their selected students go the distance. (that's just an example to illustrate my point)

As you compare the PANCE rate, it would be fun to see their attrition rate as well. Let us say the program starts with 40 students, but only 30 make it through to sit for the boards. That's a 25% failure rate in my book before they even pick up that final pencil. Then add the usual 5-10% first attempt failure and the stats get sad.

I understand programs are going to lose people for non academic things but to lose 10, I'd question how vested the school is in ensuring their selected students go the distance. (that's just an example to illustrate my point)

Archived