Virginia: Emory & Henry College

I was accepted recently! I was wondering if anyone else seeing this has been accepted. I would like to get in contact and get to know everyone!

• Upvote 1

I have an interview January 7th! I was wondering if you had any insight on the interview or any tips? Appears to be a great program!

It was very relaxing. You just have to be yourself and be honest of course! They just want to get to know you, truly.

Congrats Longwood14! That's awesome! I have an interview at Emory and Henry January 7th and starting to get really nervous. Is there any tips about the interview that could help?

Congrats Longwood14! That's awesome! I have an interview at Emory and Henry January 7th and starting to get really nervous. Is there any tips about the interview that could help?

You are given the chance to bring a friend or family member, I would.  It made the whole experience more enjoyable and relaxing.    

Is there a group for accepted students?

I was wondering the same thing. I emailed the program administrative assistant to ask if there's a way I can contact other students about housing but she didn't say anything about a Facebook group or anything of that sort

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By hlmort11
      Hi All,
      I was wondering if there are any places taking students for rotations starting in Jan 2021? 
      I would love a rotation in San Diego sometime between January and April as my husband is mobilized there with the NH Army National Guard.
      Other areas of geographical interest are the Midwest, New England, Alaska and Hawaii for Jan 2021-Dec 2021. Specifically rotations located in the following places:
      Western SD, Cheyenne, WY, Casper, WY, Western Nebraska, Denver, CO area inc. the foothills, Sioux City, IA, Topeka, KS, Indianapolis, IN, Palmer, AK, Hawaii, Minnesota, NH, VT, ME, and/or MA
      Thank you in advance!!
    • By FuturePA20202021
      Thought I'd start a 2020-2021 pa forum for this cycle. I was verified on 5/14. Good Luck everyone!
    • By dburleson
      I was wondering if anyone has been hired by the VA recently and what their opinion was of it? Knew PA vs NP salaries at one point were lacking parity, but didn't know how the rest of the benefits were. Thanks!
    • By MissPrePAJess
      Hi PAs as Pre-PAs: I am fortunate enough to say that I have a choice of PA programs to choose from- Emory and Duke. I have visited both schools during the interview, and both are impressive. I’ll be moving with my husband, who will need to find a job wherever we end up, and it seems like Atlanta may have more opportunities for jobs in his field (landscape architecture). I’m thrilled but a bit stumped as to which to choose. I’d sincerely appreciate some insight from those that are familiar with the programs. What would be on your pro and con list? Thank you!
    • By Bravo721
      Hello future classmates!  Just thought I’d get this going so we can get familiar and bounce ideas off each other.  

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More