Need to shadow PA in Louisville, KY

I am looking to shadow a PA in Louisville, KY if possible. I can travel, but would like to stick to East of Louisville if at all possible.

Please Private Message me if I may shadow you or if you know of someone who would be willing to let me shadow them.

Thank You!

AJ

• 2 weeks later...

go to www.pashadowonline.com it's a free website and there is a PA in Louisville accepting students for shadowing. There are two PA's but one has their contact information listed (the Orthopaedic PA). Just click on the PA's calendar and you will see the PA's name in gold letters. Click on the name and an email will pop up so you can email the PA directly and set up a shadow day. Good luck.

go to www.pashadowonline.com it's a free website and there is a PA in Louisville accepting students for shadowing. There are two PA's but one has their contact information listed (the Orthopaedic PA). Just click on the PA's calendar and you will see the PA's name in gold letters. Click on the name and an email will pop up so you can email the PA directly and set up a shadow day. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived