Which EOR exam is the hardest? Best correlation with PANCE?

Hey guys check out this blog post we just put on our site that summarizes and discusses the validity of the PAEA EOR exams. I have heard multiple people asking which EOR is the most difficult and we finally got a definitive answer. It also discusses EOR exam scores correlations with PANCE scores. Link -> NATIONAL EOR EXAM SCORES REVEAL THE TOUGHEST AND MOST USELESS  Let me know what you think by either commenting below the article on our site or posting below! Also, we are always looking for new topics to write about + guest bloggers so feel free to suggest.

Please clean up the website. It looks like vomit on the screen.

Thanks for the feedback I just recently launched this version of our website and I'm still working out the kinks. Were you viewing in mobile or desktop? Also, what specifically looked like word vomit to you? Were you referring to the text formatting, grammar, popups, menus, etc.?

Thanks for the feedback I just recently launched this version of our website and I'm still working out the kinks. Were you viewing in mobile or desktop? Also, what specifically looked like word vomit to you? Were you referring to the text formatting, grammar, popups, menus, etc.?

Within 5 seconds of opening it, I got 2 pop ups for "free study questions" and without any scrolling I can count 3 spots to "share" your site. Those two things make a site seem spammy. 

On the home page, maybe information on what the site is (I still don't know) with links to articles rather than immediately launching into articles. I looked at the site address to remind myself what I was supposed to be looking at. It's strange that from what should be the home page, if you click on home, you go to a page with similar information that seems better organized. Maybe this should be a starting point. 

Looks like it might have a lot of information, maybe some organization could help. Good luck, setting up a good site is hard work. 

Archived