Application for Fall 2017

Hi, everyone! I just got a phone call today telling me that I've been accepted into the program!!

So if you have interviewed already be on the look-out for a phone call soon!

Good luck to everyone !

Congrats CLynn, I'm so happy for you! Would you mind sharing your stats so the rest of us know where we stand? Thanks!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, everyone! I just got a phone call today telling me that I've been accepted into the program!!

So if you have interviewed already be on the look-out for a phone call soon!

Good luck to everyone !

CONGRATS! I was accepted too! I was so emotional over the phone haha! SO HAPPY!!!

Congrats CLynn, I'm so happy for you! Would you mind sharing your stats so the rest of us know where we stand? Thanks!

Thank you so much!! Here are my stats:

Overall GPA: 3.58

Science GPA: 3.49 

Hands on hours: 1,000+

I only took the GRE once and my scores were: 154 quantitative, 157 verbal and 4.0 analytical 

Hope this helps and good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone hear anything from the admissions office about interviews?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Hey... The interviews started late February. I had an interview with them on March 2 and I heard back on March 20 that I was accepted. I spoke to Ms. Orlowski from the office and she said that they have about half of the class filled and are still doing interviews

Congratulations to Saralee333, Clynn, and aalenachka on getting accepted!!! I was wondering if anyone had an update. Are they still interviewing. It's been very quiet the past few days.

They said that because of spring break and all the interviews they won't be getting back to people as quickly

• 2 weeks later...

Archived