Application for Fall 2017

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations CLynn!!

What was the timeline for you? When did you apply and such? 

Thank you! 

Here's my timeline (roughly):

8/3/16: CASPA everything was submitted and verified.

8/10/16: I got an e-mail from York asking about when I plan on taking one of the prerequisites I have yet to complete. (Assuming they had finished reviewing my application at this point)

After that e-mail, I did not hear back from them until I got my interview invite on 2/15!

Good luck to you as well!

Hey Clynn, I want to ask you that did you receive any second email regarding confirmation that you are having an interview? I received an email when I scheduled my interview but after that I didn't receive second confirmation email. Also, I hope you did great today.

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Nm. I just received a second email confirming my interview schedule.

Hi! Congrats on your interview!

Would you be willing to share your stats with us? I heard they've sent out rejection emails and I'm just trying to see where I stand as I haven't heard back yet...*anxious*

Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you be willing to share your stats with us? I heard they've sent out rejection emails and I'm just trying to see where I stand as I haven't heard back yet...*anxious*

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.

Hey Ruby, don't worry. They will conduct interviews in March and April through May. They interview 3-4 students per day that is why it may take more time.

My cumu GPA: 3.5

Science: 3.4

I did below average in GRE but I have good heathcare experience.

Don't worry if you didn't get any information from them.

Hey Ruby, don't worry. They will conduct interviews in March and April through May. They interview 3-4 students per day that is why it may take more time.

My cumu GPA: 3.5

Science: 3.4

I did below average in GRE but I have good heathcare experience.

Don't worry if you didn't get any information from them.

Thanks for the reassurance!! :)

Hey PrePA91,

They tell students that they will be busy with interviews during March. I assume she referred to the entire month of March. After that, she said that students will not hear anything back from them in March. After finishing all the interviews, then they will make decisions. However, last year, they sent decisions of acceptance earlier. Did you go to interview yet?

Hope for the best.  :-) 

Hey PrePA91,

They tell students that they will be busy with interviews during March. I assume she referred to the entire month of March. After that, she said that students will not hear anything back from them in March. After finishing all the interviews, then they will make decisions. However, last year, they sent decisions of acceptance earlier. Did you go to interview yet?

Hope for the best.  :-) 

Hey Pre-PA21,

Yes I've already interviewed and waiting to hear back. The wait is agonizing but hoping for the best! Best of luck to you also! :)

Archived