Great Primary Care resource: PrimaryCareRAP

Hey everyone, 

I just wanted to pass along a really helpful resource I have been enjoying for the past few weeks. 
It’s from Hippo Ed, and it’s called Primary Care RAP (stands for reviews and perspectives). It does cost money, but I have been using for a few weeks and feel comfortable recommending it to you all, because I think it’s certainly worth the money.

Every month they release around 3.5 hours of content, and you get access to all past 28 months worth of stuff. It’s usually 15-20 episodes about current literature, reviews of common things (this month’s first episode had a great review of the new GOLD guidelines for COPD), and lots of conversations with experts about primary care related things. Lots of written summaries as well. My last rotation was endocrinology, and there were a lot of episodes I benefited from. Even brought up some of the new literature with preceptors and was able to have a lot of good conversations about it.

This is less PANCE study and more practice related. It’s accessible and enjoyable to listen to. The main players putting the content together are mostly from USC and their MD and PA programs. They’ve also done EMRAP, PediatricRAP, and UrgentCareRAP. I haven’t listened to those, though one of my last ED preceptors loves EMRAP. 

Normally 195/yr for PAs
Students get it for 95$/yr
Use the link below and get it for 70$!!!!

More from their “about” page.
Check it out and listen to some of their free episodes each month to see what you think!

NWPA

Archived