Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dono

Advertising via messages

13 posts in this topic

Can we do something about the individuals who spam your inbox offering their services to get into PA programs? They stalk the pre-PA section. I have been contacted by the same person twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLEASE

post their spam emails to the website moderators

we can ban them

I will send him a note

For some reason I am not able to post screen shots, but here is the only messages saved: 

Sirpaul1990 and mandrew1

Here's a screen capture of one.  This particular user tries this every few months.

Yep!  I've gotten them twice - both AFTER I had already been accepted/started a program.  That's how I know it's just blanket spamming.  Not even assessing what I had posted as ADVICE in the pre-PA section.

It would be nice to know how a PA can advertise on this Forum. Everyone from car insurance companies to car dealers can advertise, how about a PA? I was one of the original advertisers on this forum 20 years ago and I invested thousands with the Forum. Why is it so hard to find advertising info on this site? I get flack for "spam", yet I Connotea find out how to advertise???

only the forum owner Banuchi can authorize advertisements. contact him to arrange, thanks

I've had to block and report him several months ago for the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Where's Banuchi, this is getting a little frustrating. Mike we've talked several times in the past and I've advertised before, what gives? You guys hit me for spam (questionable to me), but I can't find out how to pay for an advertisement.

Seriously same problem with every morning I have to delete hundred of emails. Now I have put auto delete filter on some emails.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0