Application Cycle 2016-2017

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats to all who have received an acceptance call! I applied last year one week before the CASPA deadline and everything went through in time. I interviewed around April and got an email a few weeks later saying that I was under review. I got a call in May asking me if I wanted to be placed on a wait list. It wasn't until sometime in July that I received an acceptance call because someone else had dropped.

My encouragement to those of you waiting to hear back is that, for Mercer, due to the rolling admission, you can be accepted at anytime. Keep in mind that many who are applying apply to more than one school, and there usually is some movement due to people being accepted to multiple programs. Feel free to email me with any questions at jzh0002369@gmail.com. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

I was accepted last year into the Class of 2019, however, decided to do the dual MPH program, so have been bumped into the Class of 2020. So, good news for you guys, you have 6 people in your class from the MPH program, and everyone is awesome! You're going to love Mercer, and especially the PA program. I'm friends with a good amount of students in the program this year as it was supposed to be my class. They're all doing amazing, love the program and love their professors.

We all need to connect, I've been dying to know who my new class will be! Please email me at amy.bastien9@gmail.com for those of you who have been accepted! Thanks guys!

xoxo

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys - for current students (or if you just happen to know the answer to this question) on average, how many students would you say get off the waitlist? I'm dying to know if I have any chance of coming off. I just wanted a ball park estimate of how many students in each class have come off. I'm also wondering if MPH track PA students also "give up" a seat when they defer to the following year. 

Thanks for any feedback guys! 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived