Application Cycle 2016-2017

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got this today:

The Physician Assistant Program Admissions Committee has requested additional time to review your file.  I can assure you that your application is being given careful consideration. We will notify you when the Committee decides to take further action.

I'm right there with you, Anna K. Fingers crossed. No idea how many have been accepted.

I was looking at past year's threads for Mercer application cycles and I saw someone who completed their application on 2/10 and was offered an interview on 3/2 for 3/31. So hopefully that means we still have a chance!

• 2 weeks later...

My application file was complete 2/15 but I posted new GRE scores and a new letter of recommendation to CASPA a week after that. I called Mercer today and they said that I should email the admissions office to notify them of the update to my application. Has anyone else sent any updates and how did you go about doing that?

Just reviewed an interview invite for 4/29. Anyone else?!

Also, what time do the interviews typically start and end? They said I will receive an email including times in the next couple weeks but I would love to have an idea so I can get a flight and room asap!

Archived