Personal statement during interview process...

I have looked over a lot of other personal statements on here but the school I am applying to has you write your personal statement when you come up for your interview. Was wondering if anyone might have some feedback on that style. The school is San Joaquin Valley.

Thanks

Yeah, without knowing what the personal statement question is going to be, it is difficult to prepare for it. But I would still take juststeve's advice and write out the CASPA personal statement because there might a good chance that they will ask something very similar. The CASPA is basically "why do you want to be a PA?" So write out an answer to that. If their question is a little different then you can always just change a few sentences to tailor it to the question, like "why would you make a good PA?" This question can be answered with almost the exact same information if you just change a few sentences around. Either way, writing out the CASPA personal statement will prepare you for interview questions as well so it will not be wasted.

Archived