University of the Pacific (Sacramento) '16-'17 cycle

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep the faith up guys and gals!!! Everyone gets atleast one rejection but try not to let it bother you too much its not personal it is just a numbers game. Also, the good news is that they mentioned everyone got in from their alternate list last year!!! I know of someone who has gotten acceptances from 3 California schools put down deposits and haven't decided yet so anything is possible! Time is the biggest gift you can give!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! I was called yesterday as well and offered acceptance! I am so excited to meet everyone and start this journey. For everyone who did not receive acceptance, don't give up. I was rejected last year from several programs including this one, but persistence does pay off and this career is truly worth it. 

Does anyone know if someone has started a Facebook group or a group here on the forum for the accepted students? Would love to get to know everyone!

I was just about to ask the same thing! I would love to meet everyone starting with me in January! Congrats to everyone accepted and good luck to the alternatives. 

Does anyone know if someone has started a Facebook group or a group here on the forum for the accepted students? Would love to get to know everyone!

They will send you an email offering to add you to the Facebook group after you accept your seat and pay the deposit. Congrats on the acceptance and look forward to meeting all of you!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone from the alternate list heard back from admissions? Its been awhile since the deadline for admitted students to accept their seat...

No word from school yet. My guess is AdCom will release their results soon, as in the next 2 weeks. I mean, "accepted" students were given the same deadline of May 26th to submit their deposit, so by now AdCom should know how many students officially accepted or declined their invitation and can make a list of how many wait-listed students they can accept. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived