University of the Pacific (Sacramento) '16-'17 cycle

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all,

I got my initial screening email on 11/18 which was shortly after submitting my application. Haven't heard anything! Does anyone know if they are done sending out interview invites? I know they started later in the game, but it seems there are already invites for March.

Loquat - I have a friend in the program right now, he said it's difficult (as would any program I guess) but he does like it. And I know the program is working on setting up clinical rotations at the hospital I work at... which is an exceptional hospital. So this is all good news I think! Hope that's helpful. 

I'm pretty confident the program will be very successful. They recieve a LOT of visits before the inaugural class, and many more during the first year. It's hard to fail at this point I think.

I just submitted my application today. A little nervous that I submitted it too late, even though the deadline is not until March 1st. I actually just learned about this program. I looked on their website but I was unable to find any information about this program ie. accreditation status, I know it says it is a developing program. I was curious when the first class started and so on. I am super excited about this program being in Sacramento!!!!

I just submitted my application today. A little nervous that I submitted it too late, even though the deadline is not until March 1st. I actually just learned about this program. I looked on their website but I was unable to find any information about this program ie. accreditation status, I know it says it is a developing program. I was curious when the first class started and so on. I am super excited about this program being in Sacramento!!!!

The first class started 5 weeks ago. The ones I talked to seemed very excited and happy about the program. It is a great school and I'm sure the PA will be another great addition to this school. The faculty are all experienced PAs in both medical and educational fields. They also have some MDs with great experiences. 

The first class started 5 weeks ago. The ones I talked to seemed very excited and happy about the program. It is a great school and I'm sure the PA will be another great addition to this school. The faculty are all experienced PAs in both medical and educational fields. They also have some MDs with great experiences.

Thank you!! I was able to find more information on their program. I'm very excited to see that there is a program in Sacramento.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interviewed Feb 2nd and just got rejected lol. I messed up so bad they didn't even want to put me back in the pool. Was my first interview and found it really difficult to be myself knowing everyone was judging me and that it was my only shot to get into a school this year. Great learning experience though, now I know how to approach interviews next cycle. Good luck to everyone else.

No one has heard that they are accepted yet have they? I interviewed on Friday and I have not heard anything yet.

I received a phone call today followed by an email. I interviewed on 1/31. I was at work so they left a message for me to call back, I called back and head the good news.

I was fortunate enough to be accepted yesterday as well! I am really excited about the program and look forward to meeting everyone! Does anyone know if there is a facebook group for accepted students or anything like that?

Congratulations.

For any of you who have already interviewed, was there anything about your interview experience that was surprising?

For those of you who have been accepted and have notified Pacific of your intent to attend next year, what sold you on Pacific?

Interviewing on Feb 28. Really looking forward to it.

I got an invite to interview on March 13th! Any advice from those of you who have already interviewed? Did they say how many students they plan to accept? And about how many were in each interview session? Just trying to best prepare and gauge my odds! Congrats to those accepted!

Congratulations on your interview. When did you apply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offered a seat for this coming year! I interviewed on 1/31:) They said that my date was an early interview and the number of students per interview date (I think) is small at least it was when I went. We only had 11 people the day I interviewed. 

I haven't submitted my final decision but I believe I will be accepting a seat to this program! Excited about this program!! Good luck to those still interviewing! 

Archived