winniethepooh

University of the Pacific (Sacramento) '16-'17 cycle

153 posts in this topic

Hello everyone who are applying to the University of the Pacific PA program. It will be in Sacramento. Just thought I should start a thread for us. 

I am re-applying to this program as a 2nd time applicant. Best of luck!

I applied there this cycle as well. Have you heard anything about interviews?

Hey there! I have not and am not expecting to hear from them until Dec/Jan. That was when I got my interview invite last year (early acceptance interviews) 

Hey there! I have not and am not expecting to hear from them until Dec/Jan. That was when I got my interview invite last year (early acceptance interviews)

Early acceptance? Was that deadline based or based on the applicant's stats?

T

Hi there! I have also applied to this cycle! I submitted my CASPA on the 19th of October. I have not heard back yet.

Their deadline is march. You won't hear until Jan ish

First time applicant to this program! I recently interviewed at UNR and was rejected :(... I completely forgot I hadn't finished my application for this school. I payed yesterday and got an email this morning saying I was under review. 

Anyone have any info from last years interviews?

Just submitted my application. Hoping to be considered for an early interview. Are these interviews starting the first week of February?

Just submitted my application. Hoping to be considered for an early interview. Are these interviews starting the first week of February?

From what I've read, it seems like interviews start the first week of February. 

If anyone is interviewing on Feb 2nd and needs a place to stay, I booked an Airbnb walking distance away from where we need to be that morning with room for 1 more person. Also, if anyone in Orange County is looking to help each other prepare, let me know!

Just applied and already got denied :/ I was really interested in this program but maybe next year. I thought my stats were consistent with their matriculation statistics but maybe not.

Would anyone be willing to share their Gpa and background?

Just submitted my app yesterday.  Today I received a confirmation e-mail and another email saying that I satisfied the initial screening.