Medex Spokane interview 10/22/16

Just wanted to start a thread for the Spokane interview for 10/22. Didn't see a thread for it yet...

Anybody on here interview yesterday ?

Thoughts?

Howdy. My name is David. I was he cat in the navy suit with he green tie. I thought the entire day was pretty fun. Stressful, but ultimately a decent time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a phone call today as well. I am posting because I know how anxious everyone is (because up until 20 minutes ago I was neurotically checking the website and hoping for my phone to ring). I really hope the best for everyone and I am excited to begin this process with everyone. I know the feeling of not being accepted well as I have been interviewing the previous 3 years. I am truly humbled by the experience and humbled by meeting all you great people. 

I received a phone call today as well. I am posting because I know how anxious everyone is (because up until 20 minutes ago I was neurotically checking the website and hoping for my phone to ring). I really hope the best for everyone and I am excited to begin this process with everyone. I know the feeling of not being accepted well as I have been interviewing the previous 3 years. I am truly humbled by the experience and humbled by meeting all you great people.

congrats!!! Well done!!! Can't wait to start class with you.

Thanks. Gosh this feeling sucks [emoji20]

-Bianca

I know it is rough. Hang in there Bianca. Even if it doesn't pan out this year don't give up. You did a great job getting an interview. The session I had with you first hung in the morning went great and I'm sure you only did better throughout the day. Chin up

Archived