FLORIDA: University of South Florida (USF Morsani College of Med) 2016-2017 cycle

Hello everyone! Does anyone know if they are still accepting applications for the class beginning in May 2017? Their website currently only mentions admissions deadlines for next year's application cycle, but CASPA has the current application cycle deadline listed as 3/1/17. 

Also, did anyone apply without all prerequisite requirements? I have met all prerequisite requirements except for a Medical Terminology course, and I was wondering if that would eliminate my chances.

Thank you!

It was relaxed, just be yourself. The interview includes you interviewing them. Although they have a new program, the staff seem very eager to make this work and seem to have all of their ducks in a row. I did their Masters in Medical Sciences grad degree and enjoyed my time at Morsani COM. I asked a lot of questions during the interview and they had an answer to all of them. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hey Congrats!!

I plan on applying here in the future. Do you know specifically if they take any social sciences or are they picky? Their website doesn't give any specifics for that so I just want to be sure.

Thanks. ;o)

Archived