FLORIDA: University of South Florida (USF Morsani College of Med) 2016-2017 cycle

• 4 weeks later...

I applied! I meet all the requirements except for the 50th percentile in the verbal portion of my gre so I probably won't get an interview, but I took a shot in the dark anyways!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applied as well! I didn't meet the 50th percentile in the quantitative reasoning section (47th), and I still got an interview invite. I interviewed on the 26th and they said it'll be about a month before decisions are made. Best of luck!

Just got an acceptance call!

Congrats! Would you mind sharing your application timeline and stats? I just got the "Application Complete" email this morning and I'm very anxious to hear back. I was in a year-long grad program at the USF Morsani COM and had a great experience. The have some excellent professors there and I wouldn't mind going back for PA school.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

can anyone who already interviewed say what the interview day is like? ill be there next week!

It was relaxed, just be yourself. The interview includes you interviewing them. Although they have a new program, the staff seem very eager to make this work and seem to have all of their ducks in a row. I did their Masters in Medical Sciences grad degree and enjoyed my time at Morsani COM. I asked a lot of questions during the interview and they had an answer to all of them. Good luck!

For those who have been accepted and plan on attending, is there a facebook page that u know about or should we make one??

I think we should make one. When I was in the Masters program, the COM made one for official announcements, but we had another one the TA made where we swapped study guides and answered each other's questions... and posted ridiculous/motivational memes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived