Yale vs Duke?!?

Got accepted to both, leaning towards Duke but I want to weigh in the options. Looking for any thoughts/advice please!!

Program wise I feel like they both have a lot of aspects I'm looking for (international rotations, awesome resources, full dissection etc) but I really liked Yale's interprofessional clinical experience and that they have four elective rotations instead of two. Yale also has a smaller class size (40 instead of 90). City wise they're both small towns but Yale is closer to bigger cities like NYC and Boston. I'm feeling a little hesitant to choose Yale because if the online program gets accredited I'm scared that might tarnish the program's reputation?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated please! Thank you!!

Yeah they were definitely very friendly I felt super comfortable on interview day and had a good experience speaking to current students and faculty. Yale's rotations are typically in the area but they also have stipends for distance locations. I think what's really making it difficult to decide is Yale's didactic curriculum, and It's location being closer to bigger cities. I turned down my UW and OHSU interviews having been accepted to these two programs and now I just can't decide. Thanks for your input and congrats!

Archived