Accepted Students- Class of 2019

h_smith, that'd be great! 

I second Mike's question about moving to the area. I have dogs, so I know it'll probably take a little longer to find a place.

I did hear from one student that the off-campus housing link on Emory's site is pretty good. I definitely want to stay close to campus; they were saying pretty much anywhere near campus is pretty safe. 

Dana

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!!! 

I interviewed on 10/18! Anyone from the same day who also got accepted? I am Astrid. 

I also requested to join the facebook group. Please add me =). I look forward to meeting all of you!!!! 

Also tips on housing would be appreciated since I don't know anybody in Atlanta!

Hey Petite, congratulations on being accepted.  I am a student in the current 1st year class.  You should get some information compiled by our class on suggested housing options sometime around the Superbowl or March'ish.  We have a bunch of insight into which places are good and which you should stay away from.  

We have people in almost any living situation you could consider. I have a family and we live in a townhome as close to campus as physcially possible.  There are other's who live in apartments a few minutes away and others who live 30 minutes to an hour or more away.  And everyone is doing fine. You just have to decide what you want and then we can help you narrow down your choices.  

Hope that helps some, let me know if you have any specific questions.

Hey Petite, congratulations on being accepted.  I am a student in the current 1st year class.  You should get some information compiled by our class on suggested housing options sometime around the Superbowl or March'ish.  We have a bunch of insight into which places are good and which you should stay away from.  

We have people in almost any living situation you could consider. I have a family and we live in a townhome as close to campus as physcially possible.  There are other's who live in apartments a few minutes away and others who live 30 minutes to an hour or more away.  And everyone is doing fine. You just have to decide what you want and then we can help you narrow down your choices.  

Hope that helps some, let me know if you have any specific questions.

Excellent, thanks! I'm bringing my pups with me, so will take all the housing tips I can get! (I'm sure I'm not alone there :) Appreciate the info!

• 2 weeks later...

h_smith, that'd be great! 

I second Mike's question about moving to the area. I have dogs, so I know it'll probably take a little longer to find a place.

I did hear from one student that the off-campus housing link on Emory's site is pretty good. I definitely want to stay close to campus; they were saying pretty much anywhere near campus is pretty safe. 

Dana

Hey Guys, I'm a first year (Class of 2018), and there is a list that we will help gather up for you to help find housing, etc. You will get a large packet of material etc. from Kaye. However, if in the meantime you guys have questions or concerns let me know. I live very close to campus if any of you are ever up here and want some questions or concerns answered. Congratulations to all, and best of luck to those with upcoming interviews!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived