• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there is one yet but maybe we can create one ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes we can. I will make one this week, if you want to make it let me know. You can message me through here and will give my info :)

yes we can. I will make one this week, if you want to make it let me know. You can message me through here and will give my info :)

if you need any help let me know ! And it doesn't matter either or :) I've been on this forum for a while but I just recently created a username so I'm still learning how to navigate through the app!

if you need any help let me know ! And it doesn't matter either or :) I've been on this forum for a while but I just recently created a username so I'm still learning how to navigate through the app!

Hey if you check your inbox, you'll find me trying to get in touch with you to get an unofficial page started haha. 

If either of you have already made one, can you post the link? I look forward to meeting you all! 

As far as I know, those of us who were not accepted still haven't heard anything from the school. I have no idea about the waitlist. The accepted students were supposed to put down their deposit by May 15th, so probably they'll be informing the rest of us pretty soon about rejections (or possibly waitlist?). Good luck! 

• 8 months later...

Archived