ROLL CALL... Introductions (First Post)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Lily. I am not in the military but my father was in the Marines for 14 years, my brother is in the Indiana National guard, and my sister is in the Army reserves. Plenty of aunts, uncles, cousins, etc also in service. 

I am currently in my third year of my undergraduate degree with intentions to go to PA school. I'm exploring my options of schools, and $100,000 of debt does not sound fun. So, my mom has been encouraging me to have the military train me to be a PA. I've had a hard time finding out the information I want to so here I am, joining this forum! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Prior service 71D

Enlisted JAN 1994

Ft. Bragg: JUN 1994 - AUG 1996

Green to Gold Campbell Univ, NC: AUG 1996 - MAY 1998

Commissioned 11A in MAY 1998

Ft. Stewart, GA AUG 1999 - FEB 2002

Ft. Bragg, NC APR 2003 - MAY 2004

IRR Recall Kuwait: AUG 2008 - AUG 2009

Currently applying in 2022-2023 cycle 

Edited by TimBurgess

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I have no prior military service, but I interested in joining the Army Reserve.  I am currently practicing emergency medicine in Richmond, VA and have been a PA since early 2021. I am a prior DoD civilian that worked in a variety of intelligence assignments and spent 2+ years in Afghanistan in direct support of joint military units. 

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...