It went well! All the other applicants were very nice and easy to talk to, as were the faculty members. I was very impressed. I'm hoping to hear back soon.

How long after your interview did you receive acceptance?

It was good! All the applicants were really friendly and the faculty was great. Hoping to hear something soon.

I havent heard back yet! Playing the waiting game like. But yes they are kind and encouraging people :)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the interview this past thursday went great. the faculty and staff were very welcoming and easygoing. i was told if you're either accepted or rejected you will hear in a few days following your interview and if you're still up for consideration then you will hear in april after the last interview round is complete

the interview this past thursday went great. the faculty and staff were very welcoming and easygoing. i was told if you're either accepted or rejected you will hear in a few days following your interview and if you're still up for consideration then you will hear in april after the last interview round is complete

That's interesting. Several people on this thread were accepted 3-4 weeks after the interviews.

Where did you hear that info from?

I believe the last interview session is on 3/30. Once that is complete, everyone that has not received an acceptance or rejection will be compared as a whole and the remaining seats will be chosen. At this point, I don't think it's safe to assume you are on waitlist. I'm remaining hopeful and believe one of those last spots is waiting for me. Positive thinking! :) I interviewed 1/5. When I interviewed, we were told there were 1600 applicants, 100 interviews, and 30 spots. I know there has been more interviews added since that statement was made. I was also told that 'immediate" acceptances and rejections would be sent out fairly quickly after the interviews. Those that did not receive one would be compared after each subsequent interview session. They do it that way because the applicant/interview sessions vary in "strength." If an early session is really strong compared to a later session, a person from that early session could get an acceptance much later than those that received "immediate" acceptances. I don't know for sure, but I think at some point they stopped comparing and are just waiting until the interview sessions are complete to make decisions. 

I received an email for an interview on 3/30 and confirmed it. Does Ms. Bonnie send out another email within a week with instructions on where I'm supposed meet/check in? Just wondering because I haven't received anything since she confirmed my interview date a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I believe the last interview session is on 3/30. Once that is complete, everyone that has not received an acceptance or rejection will be compared as a whole and the remaining seats will be chosen. At this point, I don't think it's safe to assume you are on waitlist. I'm remaining hopeful and believe one of those last spots is waiting for me. Positive thinking! :) I interviewed 1/5. When I interviewed, we were told there were 1600 applicants, 100 interviews, and 30 spots. I know there has been more interviews added since that statement was made. I was also told that 'immediate" acceptances and rejections would be sent out fairly quickly after the interviews. Those that did not receive one would be compared after each subsequent interview session. They do it that way because the applicant/interview sessions vary in "strength." If an early session is really strong compared to a later session, a person from that early session could get an acceptance much later than those that received "immediate" acceptances. I don't know for sure, but I think at some point they stopped comparing and are just waiting until the interview sessions are complete to make decisions. 

Well I certainly hope you're right. For me it's easier to plan for the worst and not to get my hopes up. Being disappointed does suck! 

It's just confusing for me since, like you said, some previous interviewees did get immediate acceptance. 

At my interview on 03/02 they said there were 2,200 applicants and 150 interview spots. At the time I interviewed there were 15 spots remaining. 

All we can do now is wait and see! Thanks for the encouraging words (:

• 2 weeks later...

By far, one of the best interview experiences I've had thus far. The program is amazing and created with the students in mind. I really hope everyone's experience was like mine and I wish you all luck while we all wait to hear back. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with a lot of you today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Archived