• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It went well! Everyone was super kind. But I am hesitant to make any claims until I officially know what they thought of me as an applicant!

How long did the actual interviews last? The email I got says "Rotating Faculty Interviews (one on one and group)" starting at 9:00 and then lunch at 12:00. 

How many one-on-one interviews were there? 

Also, I'm sure they liked you as an applicant! Hopefully you hear back soon. 

Has anyone from 1/27 or later received an acceptance or rejection? I spoke with Bonnie and she said that those who were not accepted or rejected are on a waitlist and once they finish all interviews they will go back through the waitlists to eval. I have not seen any posts from those who interviewed on 1/27 or later, so I'm wondering if they have even evaluated those dates yet or not. To clarify, I don't think this is the official waitlist; but rather, the maybes or people they want to go back over/ have not decided about yet. 

Has anyone from 1/27 or later received an acceptance or rejection? I spoke with Bonnie and she said that those who were not accepted or rejected are on a waitlist and once they finish all interviews they will go back through the waitlists to eval. I have not seen any posts from those who interviewed on 1/27 or later, so I'm wondering if they have even evaluated those dates yet or not. To clarify, I don't think this is the official waitlist; but rather, the maybes or people they want to go back over/ have not decided about yet. 

Thanks for the update!! I have not received an acceptance or a rejection yet so I guess no news is good news! I believe someone posted they received a rejection from the 2/3/17 interview but I have not seen any acceptances. Hopefully we will hear something soon. Did she say when they plan to have their last interview? 

Hello so I was also at the 01/27 interview and I did receive an acceptance.

Thanks for the update!! I have not received an acceptance or a rejection yet so I guess no news is good news! I believe someone posted they received a rejection from the 2/3/17 interview but I have not seen any acceptances. Hopefully we will hear something soon. Did she say when they plan to have their last interview? 

She said last interview is end of March, so we should hear by April  

How did it go for the thursday people?

It went well! All the other applicants were very nice and easy to talk to, as were the faculty members. I was very impressed. I'm hoping to hear back soon.

How long after your interview did you receive acceptance?

Archived