• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The interview went great! Absolutely love the program! Hopeful to hear good news soon! Thanks for all the encouragement (@ buddhaluv1 and Rondaben) :-)

That's great your interview went well! It's such a good feeling when you walk out of an interview feeling confident. I too am very impressed with the program and the team of educators at Hardin-Simmons. Did they give you a timeline as to when you should expect to hear back? I hope we both hear good news soon! 

Anyone that has interviewed or will interview, have you recieved specific details like the exact address of where the interviews will be held? I imagine HSU has more than a few buildings.

Bonnie will send an email with a map and directions to the PA building. It's not hard to find at all. It's not located on google maps or anything yet though.

Does anyone know if anyone else has received a rejection email after interview. I interview in January and haven't heard anything. Thanks for any updates

I interviewed on January 5th as well and I have not heard anything. I emailed Bonnie a couple of weeks ago and she said that they are still conducting interviews and that I would hear something by mid April if not sooner.

I interviewed on 1/12.At this point I haven't received an acceptance or rejection. At that interview they said that there were 1600 applications and that they were going to interview 200 for 30 spots only.  They're interviewing approximately 20 at a time until April.  Has anyone heard any different?  

I interviewed on 1/12.At this point I haven't received an acceptance or rejection. At that interview they said that there were 1600 applications and that they were going to interview 200 for 30 spots only.  They're interviewing approximately 20 at a time until April.  Has anyone heard any different?  

Oh wow I thought they were only interviewing 150. They didn't say how many they were interviewing at the 1/5 interview but I have heard different numbers from other people.

Archived