• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, just wanted to start a thread for Hardin-Simmons' 2016-2017 application cycle. This is a developing program with the first class to matriculate next year! I read that interviews will be in November. Any more info about this school/program would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I called about a month ago asking if I needed to send updated transcripts or if I can just bring it with me pending an interview. She said to bring an unofficial transcript with me but she also added that they will start reviewing transcripts within the upcoming weeks because interviews will be held in November. I'm pretty sure they should be sending out invites any minute now.

Hey guys, I'm excited to learn more about this program. I just sent an email to the admin assistant asking when interviews would take place, and she responded that they hope to begin the interviews the first of December. Hope this helps!

Yes Bonnie is awesome at answering questions and always seems to be by the phone to assist. They are also looking into doing an open house for people to know about the program. I don't know when that will be but I'm sure Bonnie might know now since she said this two months ago when I called.

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Abilene and this is what I've heard no idea on the validity though

The facility is being remodeled and once it is complete (projected in November?) interview invites will go out. I work in the hospital that the facility is next to and the PAs have great things to say about the program! They apparently already have over 1000 applicants though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived