CALIFORNIA: University of La Verne 2016-2017

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/22/2018 at 2:37 PM, lulu11 said:

One more month! I'm anxiously awaiting to hear back about their accreditation! 

I wonder when they will officially find out! I saw a post from another developing program and they found out the other week! Hopefully La Verne gets good news soon!

8 hours ago, futurepa90 said:

I wonder when they will officially find out! I saw a post from another developing program and they found out the other week! Hopefully La Verne gets good news soon!

Been looking at a few new programs for coming cycle. Can you tell me which one found out about their status? When will LaVerne have a response?

3 hours ago, lulu11 said:

Has anyone received any correspondence yet from the school as far as the next steps for those that were accepted since they received provisional accreditation? 

I talked to Dr.Estrada last week when they found out... he said they would reach out soon for the next steps...

Hey everyone! So I actually talked with them the other day. They said communications should be out sometime end of next week, or the week after. They are still reviewing applications, but official admissions decisions should be out mid-May, so interviews will be between the first week of May to mid-May most likely! Good luck to everyone applying! It sounds like its a small pool of applicants which is a good thing.

13 hours ago, futurePA1575 said:

Hey everyone! So I actually talked with them the other day. They said communications should be out sometime end of next week, or the week after. They are still reviewing applications, but official admissions decisions should be out mid-May, so interviews will be between the first week of May to mid-May most likely! Good luck to everyone applying! It sounds like its a small pool of applicants which is a good thing.

Communication should be out in first or second week of May then?

I guess it comes down to how you define the end of april/ Mid may. Since next week has april 30. 

Hey guys, they are still reviewing applications and will interview around May, and will send out admission/rejection decisions first week of June. That’s what it says on the website as well! La Verne is overwhelmed with work as they got accredited two weeks ago and preparing for classes to begin this august. Hopes this helps ease out some of your worries. Hope to be interviewed there as well ??

Archived