Monmouth University 2017-2017 cycle

Hi Guys! I'm starting a thread for the current cycle ! So I was CASPA verified on July 11, but didn't get an email from Monmouth confirming receipt of my application. However, a representative from the program called me on July 28 to let me know that they've received my application, and that she needed me to sign a technical standards agreement that wasn't on the website, I did that and she confirmed receipt of the document that same day...I haven't heard anytning since , and don't know anyone else applying to this program...however on August 23rd I got a general email from the school suggesting that I should apply to Monmouth PA program [emoji52][emoji52][emoji52] so not quite sure what's going on. Has anyone heard anything ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Maha1125, if you were in touch with Monmouth and they confirmed completion of your application, you should be fine! If you are unsure, I would just call admissions and ask. 

I applied too for the upcoming year, and am interviewing on October 11th. 

Let me know how it goes for you, and good luck!!!

Hi Maha1125, if you were in touch with Monmouth and they confirmed completion of your application, you should be fine! If you are unsure, I would just call admissions and ask. 

I applied too for the upcoming year, and am interviewing on October 11th. 

Let me know how it goes for you, and good luck!!!

How did they contact you about getting an interview?

Hi Guys! I'm starting a thread for the current cycle ! So I was CASPA verified on July 11, but didn't get an email from Monmouth confirming receipt of my application. However, a representative from the program called me on July 28 to let me know that they've received my application, and that she needed me to sign a technical standards agreement that wasn't on the website, I did that and she confirmed receipt of the document that same day...I haven't heard anytning since , and don't know anyone else applying to this program...however on August 23rd I got a general email from the school suggesting that I should apply to Monmouth PA program [emoji52][emoji52][emoji52] so not quite sure what's going on. Has anyone heard anything ?

Just curious, how did you get your app verified so quickly...the Monmouth application was available on July 1st

Hey guys! So excited that I was accepted into the Monmouth University PA Program for the Fall 2017 start! Looking forward to meeting fellow classmates, and waiting oh so impatiently for next year.

-azalewski

Congrats! That is so exciting! 

Do you mind sharing your stats, when you application was verified, how they asked you to interview and when you interviewed?

Thank you! 

Hey guys! So excited that I was accepted into the Monmouth University PA Program for the Fall 2017 start! Looking forward to meeting fellow classmates, and waiting oh so impatiently for next year.

-azalewski

Congrats! How long was the interview process ? I'm wondering because mine is tomorrow but I'm scheduled to work tomorrow evening and need to let my boss know when I would be at work lol. I interview at 11:30

-azalewski

I Interviewed recently and am anxiously waiting to hear back. Pretty intense interview

How long did it take for them to let you know and did they email you your acceptance?

Congrats to those who have already been accepted!! I recently received an invite to interview on 12/7, and am a little confused by the format. The way we choose our day/time implies that we may be the only person there at that time. Does this mean there is no information session, tour, etc. and it's just the interview? Can anyone that has already interviewed shed some light on this for me?

Thank you! :)

Sarah

Congrats to those who have already been accepted!! I recently received an invite to interview on 12/7, and am a little confused by the format. The way we choose our day/time implies that we may be the only person there at that time. Does this mean there is no information session, tour, etc. and it's just the interview? Can anyone that has already interviewed shed some light on this for me?

Thank you! :)

Sarah

Congrats on the interview!

Do you mind answering when your CASPA was verified?

Thanks!

Archived