Class of 2019 Hopefuls

Congrats to everyone who's received their acceptance phone calls already! I am in the class of 2018, and in my second year of the three year program. If any of you have any questions regarding anything about PA school, feel free to contact me! :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to everyone who's received their acceptance phone calls already! I am in the class of 2018, and in my second year of the three year program. If any of you have any questions regarding anything about PA school, feel free to contact me! :)

Did you have the option of 2 yr or 3 yr? Or do they go by based on your application what you have selected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I applied in 2015 and wanted the 2 year originally, but accepted a seat in the 3 year when it was offered to me. The year I applied was a bit unique in that so many 5 years from UDM got in and took many of the 2 year spots, so the remaining seats were limited. This year will probably be different due to 10 more additional seats and less 5 year spots.. But if you opt for the 3 year, you're more likely to get that because so many people want the 2 year.. Hope this helps!

So I applied in 2015 and wanted the 2 year originally, but accepted a seat in the 3 year when it was offered to me. The year I applied was a bit unique in that so many 5 years from UDM got in and took many of the 2 year spots, so the remaining seats were limited. This year will probably be different due to 10 more additional seats and less 5 year spots.. But if you opt for the 3 year, you're more likely to get that because so many people want the 2 year.. Hope this helps!

I applied to the 2 year but would like to switch to the 3 year hope I am able to do that.

Okay, see if you guys can see it now. It's "University of Detroit Mercy PA Class of 2019-2020"

I can see it! I'm wondering if maybe it should be a "group" instead of a community page though just so people can join instead of just following? Like I said though, not super awesome at Facebook

I applied to the 2 year but would like to switch to the 3 year hope I am able to do that.

I would contact the program once you get your acceptance packet and it says which program you're in. They might be able to let you switch places with someone in the 3 year.

Hi!  Wondering what kind of information we will receive in our packet.  Is that when they will give us information on sending in a deposit, getting a background check, tb, etc?  

Eager to start and meet everyone! Congrats! 

Hi!  Wondering what kind of information we will receive in our packet.  Is that when they will give us information on sending in a deposit, getting a background check, tb, etc?  

Eager to start and meet everyone! Congrats! 

Hello! Congrats on getting in!

From what I remember, you'll receive info about all of that and then information about orientation and your white coat ceremony. You have to turn all your medical forms/deposit before you can sign up for classes. You'll be given more information at orientation as well, which is usually some time in July.

Hello! Congrats on getting in!

From what I remember, you'll receive info about all of that and then information about orientation and your white coat ceremony. You have to turn all your medical forms/deposit before you can sign up for classes. You'll be given more information at orientation as well, which is usually some time in July.

Do u know long it was to receive the package after the acceptance call

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! I received an email today about filling out an application to get the acceptance letter. What application did everyone choose?

I picked the Caspa Pa. it was the only option for PA. I received an email after that with a verification code that I used to apply to the school graduate program.

I picked the Caspa Pa. it was the only option for PA. I received an email after that with a verification code that I used to apply to the school graduate program.

I did not receive an email....I am worried that I did the wrong thing....

I filled out the CASPA PA app as well, but I did not get a confirmation email either.

I did two applications. I think you guys are correct. The activation code was for the main school just received a call from them. I think you guys did the right one.

Rahima send she will let us know if we did the right one

I did two applications. I think you guys are correct. The activation code was for the main school just received a call from them. I think you guys did the right one.

Rahima send she will let us know if we did the right one

I also filled out the CASPA PA application and didn't get an email. How did you know you had to fill out the other application?

Archived