Slippery Rock University- PA

• 1 month later...

I have an interview Nov 1st! Can you give any insight of how it was set up/what to expect? Thanks and congrats on your interview!

I had an interview with SRU October 18th. I have to say that it was my favorite interview so far. It was relax, and they really take their time to get to know you, and they want to make sure that you know who they are as a program. Expect being there the whole day (8am-3pm). They provide breakfast and lunch, and you have the chance to chat with the current students during lunch. In addition to the info session and interview, they also have a mini role-playing scenarios which was unique to all the other interviews I've had.

Good luck, and enjoy it. I was very very impressed with SRU.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! How long did it take to get an interview invite after your application was verified?

liz630, 

My application was verified in late July, and I received my interview invite on September 27th. I interviewed on October 18th, and they got back to me with their decision about two weeks following the interview.

I hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/10/2017 at 12:42 PM, Ct12693 said:

I interviewed on Wednesday, January 25th and was told that I would hear back within 2 weeks. That timeline has passed and I was wondering if anyone else at my interview has heard anything? Does it typically take more than 2 weeks or should I assume I am not getting accepted?

Hi,

I am in the same boat for the 2019-2020 interview cycle. My two weeks has passed and I'm not sure what to do, as far as continuing to wait or should I contact them? What was the solution to your situation? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Ankara
added interview