FLORIDA - Florida State University

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, they said 2-3 weeks to hear something from the interviews and we heard by Friday.  Maybe by the end of the week! But back to the housing question.  I would put off-campus because I asked Cyndi at the interview and she said there wasn't on-campus for grad students. 

Congratulations to all who have been accepted!!

I will be applying this coming cycle, 2017-2018, and I was wondering if any of you would be willing to share your GRE scores?

I am fairly confident I have the necessary requirements, but my GRE score is a 301 cumulative, and I was hoping to gauge where that puts me with FSU.

Thank you!

I feel FSU takes a holistic approach to their application review.  I can't say for sure until we matriculate and actually can talk with the faculty about their approach but I think you will be fine with a 301, as long as you show you are a strong applicant in other areas (GRE, HCE, PCE, community service).  If you're a veteran or FL resident you get a few extra kudos too.  Best of luck with your application and be sure to apply early. 

• 5 months later...
On 2/8/2017 at 4:15 PM, TomB said:

I feel FSU takes a holistic approach to their application review.  I can't say for sure until we matriculate and actually can talk with the faculty about their approach but I think you will be fine with a 301, as long as you show you are a strong applicant in other areas (GRE, HCE, PCE, community service).  If you're a veteran or FL resident you get a few extra kudos too.  Best of luck with your application and be sure to apply early. 

From the way you talk and take pride in FSU, you will be in the Class of 2020! I'm jelly! :)

Archived