Atlantic City Class of 2019

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interviewed 10/7 accepted 10/12. Has anyone that's been accepted started a facebook group? I will make one today if no one has done so already!

Got my acceptance letter today as well! Definitely start a FB group so we can all get to know eachother and find potential roommates and what not! 

I asked the admissions manager (Ms. Ashenfelter) if there was a facebook group already and she said the office coordinator makes one in the fall and invites all of the students. I definitely need to find a roommate too! Do you guys want me to make an un-official group now? Let me know

This fall or fall of 2017? Would it be soon if it is this fall?  

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to those already accepted!

I'm just wondering after they send out the acceptance email, do they give you a limited amount of time to accept the offer and put in your deposit? According to the other thread, as of 10/19 the classes for both campuses were filled.I interviewed 10/21 for the NJ campus and there were 3 sessions that day (so around ~30 people?).. So I would assume the program is waiting to hear back from the offers they sent out so far since the class was already full before they interviewed this past weekend.

Congrats to those already accepted!

I'm just wondering after they send out the acceptance email, do they give you a limited amount of time to accept the offer and put in your deposit? According to the other thread, as of 10/19 the classes for both campuses were filled.I interviewed 10/21 for the NJ campus and there were 3 sessions that day (so around ~30 people?).. So I would assume the program is waiting to hear back from the offers they sent out so far since the class was already full before they interviewed this past weekend.

I also interviewed on the 21st and just got my acceptance email, so you may hear back today as well! The deposit is due within 14 days of the email.

I also interviewed on the 21st and just got my acceptance email, so you may hear back today as well! The deposit is due within 14 days of the email.

Congratulations!! I just got my acceptance email too! I couldn't be happier right now :) looking forward to meeting everyone !

Hello, Everyone! I am from the Philly campus, Class of 2018. We are doing an apparel sale, and we wanted to extend it to the Philly and AC class of 2019. The company will mail your items directly to you (and before the holidays). We also receive a small portion of the sale (which goes into our school account for activities, charities, etc). Just follow the link below! 

https://sv-sports.tuosystems.com/stores/philadelphia-university-physicians-assistants

Btw, congratulations to those accepted!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived