MISSOURI: Stephens College

Awesome congrats :)))). I believe you were the only one that posted on here that had a November early interview.

For people who have interviews coming up can you share what you liked about the program and what your full day consisted of? Did you come from out of town and if so where did you stay and was traffic okay getting there? Once again congrats, now go celebrate!!!

No call for me yet, so I'm guessing I didn't make this round haha 

sk8er2004, are you still doing the interview? The day consisted of a financial aid session, campus tour, individual interviews, lunch, and Q&A sessions with current students. 8am~3pm. I'm from out of town, I stayed at a close by airbnb that was walking distance. 

No call for me yet, so I'm guessing I didn't make this round haha

sk8er2004, are you still doing the interview? The day consisted of a financial aid session, campus tour, individual interviews, lunch, and Q&A sessions with current students. 8am~3pm. I'm from out of town, I stayed at a close by airbnb that was walking distance.

No, I was accepted to Texas Tech and to me it wouldn't feel right to take a spot away from someone else if I had no intention of attending this great program. I was asking these questions so that when people came to read up on the interview process it would be answered already without having to wait for a response. Thank you for the info and I hope you get that call soon :).

I spoke to Heather regarding upcoming interviews. She says there will be a few early admission interviews, then the regular admission interviews in February. Early admissions interviews are determined by many different factors, not only GPA. I asked regarding my status and it looks like I'm on hold for regular admissions, I hope to get a interview then. Btw I applied about a weeks before the early admissions interview.

From what they told us at the interview, it seems like they do early admission interviews in October, November, and December. If you don't hear back from early interviews, you roll over into regular admissions. Regular admission interviews happen in like February/March I believe? They're going to accept ~26 students into this upcoming class. 

I'm excited! It looks like the faculty has put a lot of thought and preparation into this program and the new facilities are state of the art and dedicated solely for the PA program. 

I have just given up my interview for December 2. I hope someone gets an opportunity to shine and get accepted.

Looks like I was the lucky one to get your spot! I was originally told I would interview sometime in February. I noticed I don't meet the requirements for early admission (lower GPA), and also didn't apply until after the early deadline. I'm wondering if it was pure luck they called me or if something about my application bumped me up!

What are people's thoughts on the ARC Provisional status? This is the only school I applied to which was not fully accredited. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm interviewing February 7th! Does anyone know how many people they interview or how many have already been accepted since they do early and regular admissions?

This is just an estimate but I think when I interviewed in Nov, they said they had 4 people accepted already out of the 26. Then 2 more from my session. I'm not sure if there was a Dec interview? So right now there's probably around 18-20 seats left. 

This is just an estimate but I think when I interviewed in Nov, they said they had 4 people accepted already out of the 26. Then 2 more from my session. I'm not sure if there was a Dec interview? So right now there's probably around 18-20 seats left. 

Thanks! Also was there a writing portion? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived