MISSOURI: Stephens College

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got an interview invite for December 2. The email states the interview is from 0800 to 1800.

Congrats! Are your stats in the range for an interview for early admission or regular admission? I wonder because I am in the range for regular admission and it's my understanding they have one interview for early admission but it looks like they have set a second interview.

Congrats! Are your stats in the range for an interview for early admission or regular admission? I wonder because I am in the range for regular admission and it's my understanding they have one interview for early admission but it looks like they have set a second interview.

Negative...my stats, cGPA and sGPA 3.26, are in the range of a regular interview. I guess the other things in my application pushed me up for an early interview.

Negative...my stats, cGPA and sGPA 3.26, are in the range of a regular interview. I guess the other things in my application pushed me up for an early interview.

Wow that's impressive! You should be proud. It's also keeps my hopes up since my cGPA is 3.0 although my prerequisite GPA is much higher. Good luck on the interview!

Just got the call for early acceptance!! Has anyone else heard back yet?

Awesome congrats :)))). I believe you were the only one that posted on here that had a November early interview.

For people who have interviews coming up can you share what you liked about the program and what your full day consisted of? Did you come from out of town and if so where did you stay and was traffic okay getting there? Once again congrats, now go celebrate!!!

Archived