MISSOURI: Stephens College

Hey everyone, I thought I'd start a thread for the new cycle. I have been invited to interview for early admissions on November 11th. Anyone else?

Not so far. Hopefully I'll get an invite for the second interview cycle later in the year, fingers crossed.

Hey everyone, I thought I'd start a thread for the new cycle. I have been invited to interview for early admissions on November 11th. Anyone else?

Do you know the time frame for that day? Trying to make travel plans

Thank you sk8er2004!

Congrats to those that got an interview invite! I also got one for the 11th. Do current students or students that have applied in the past have any tips on what the interview is like and how to prepare for it? If you want just DM me.

I just got an interview invite for December 2. The email states the interview is from 0800 to 1800.

Congrats! Are your stats in the range for an interview for early admission or regular admission? I wonder because I am in the range for regular admission and it's my understanding they have one interview for early admission but it looks like they have set a second interview.

Congrats! Are your stats in the range for an interview for early admission or regular admission? I wonder because I am in the range for regular admission and it's my understanding they have one interview for early admission but it looks like they have set a second interview.

Negative...my stats, cGPA and sGPA 3.26, are in the range of a regular interview. I guess the other things in my application pushed me up for an early interview.

Got an interview for Nov 11!

Just wondering if anyone knows of any current students currently in the PA Program at Stephens / what people have heard about the program so far? Would like to have an insiders look at the program :) 

Negative...my stats, cGPA and sGPA 3.26, are in the range of a regular interview. I guess the other things in my application pushed me up for an early interview.

Wow that's impressive! You should be proud. It's also keeps my hopes up since my cGPA is 3.0 although my prerequisite GPA is much higher. Good luck on the interview!

Wow that's impressive! You should be proud. It's also keeps my hopes up since my cGPA is 3.0 although my prerequisite GPA is much higher. Good luck on the interview!

Thank you and yes don't let GPA stuff keep you down. If you have any other questions please don't hasitate to ask.

Thank you and yes don't let GPA stuff keep you down. If you have any other questions please don't hasitate to ask.

Thank you! Much appreciated

My check-out time at my airbnb is before the interview ends. I emailed and called Heather to see if it was okay to leave my luggage at the school but she hasn't answered yet. Anyone else in the same situation and know if that's ok? 

My check-out time at my airbnb is before the interview ends. I emailed and called Heather to see if it was okay to leave my luggage at the school but she hasn't answered yet. Anyone else in the same situation and know if that's ok?

I also tried calling her yesterday a few times, but to no avail.

Just got the call for early acceptance!! Has anyone else heard back yet?

Awesome congrats :)))). I believe you were the only one that posted on here that had a November early interview.

For people who have interviews coming up can you share what you liked about the program and what your full day consisted of? Did you come from out of town and if so where did you stay and was traffic okay getting there? Once again congrats, now go celebrate!!!