BreAllen

Grand Valley State University Cycle 2016-2017

From past threads, looks like they start sending out invites in October. Otherwise I have received a letter stating my app is complete back in july.

From what I have gathered from past threads and previous applicants, around Halloween is the time people start getting interview invites. I'm hoping for a happy Halloween :)

Guest krzabe

Just received my interview invite!! October 28th!

congrats!!! Did they call or email you? Also would you mind sharing your stats? GVSU is my number one so I'm super nervous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats!!! Did they call or email you? Also would you mind sharing your stats? GVSU is my number one so I'm super nervous!

Thank you!! It was sent through email. Stats wise... my GPA is currently 3.908, GRE 150 V 152 Q 5 A, roughly 1,300 hours in various settings with some being volunteer, 24 hours shadowing. 

Good luck to you! I hope you hear good things soon!

From last I looked earlier today, there are 20 interview spots left that are not taken. I have also just emailed to cancel my interview spot so hopefully another person will get an invite! Good luck to those interviewing.

It tells you how many spots are filled on the website they give you to schedule your interview. All the Nov 4th spots were taken if that helps anyone try and keep their schedule clear for an invite. Then again, it might change since I last saw it before asking to cancel so take what I say with a grain of salt. :)

Just got waitlisted for an interview. Curious as to if there's any hope for an actual interview

I got denied from GV, but don't let it discourage you if you do! I have had 5 other interviews including 2 of the schools ranked top 10 in the nation so all schools just look for different things!

Hey All!

I'm a second year at GVSU and I will be at the interviews this Friday at eight.  Look forward to meeting you.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Although I don't really remember my interview that much!

Good luck,

Brooke

I received an invite for an interview this Friday off the alternate list! I will be there at noon as well!