Ohio: Lake Erie College PA 2016-2017 Cycle

I am in Group A as well. Where are you both coming from? I currently live in Florida but I lived in northeast Ohio for 10+ years.

Looking forward to meeting you. I'm coming from Michigan.

Hi Everyone!

I am interviewing here on November 4th. Anyone have any advice it would be greatly appreciated!

The faculty and students are very nice! Don't stress about it! It is sorta of a long day but they make sure to give you enough food and drinks!

Greetings everyone! I have an interview on November 4th as well. Excited to meet everyone as well. I will be traveling from Florida but lived in Cleveland for 3 years.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By tafy24
      I noticed that there wasn't any topic for the Lake Erie College PA program. I submitted my CASPA at the end of May, it was verified in early June, and I was invited to an interview at LEC about a week ago. The interview is scheduled for October 4th. Is anyone else applying/interviewing there?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More