Touro College 2016 Winthrop HELP!

Hello, I just found out about the tour college winthrop branch and that the application deadline is oct 1st with the program starting January. My question is if I send in all my paper work right now (transcripts, recommendation letters, etc.) will I still have a shot? I called caspa along with tour and they said there is a high chance I won't make the deadline because they require you to send in all the paperwork 4 weeks before the application deadline so it can be verified. Has anyone submitted their application this late? I would've sent it much earlier but I had no idea about touro college. Please help!

Hi! I just submitted my application on CASPA last Monday (8/29). I also, applied to Touro Winthrop and some other schools on the same day. My application was Verified on Friday (9/2) and I received an email from Touro today letting me know that they had received my application from CASPA.

Overall, it was a pretty fast process. However, I think this is also because i had submitted my transcript and references to caspa for a while now. I know it takes time for caspa to receive and process the transcript.

That's just my guess though. I hope these information help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I just submitted my application on CASPA last Monday (8/29). I also, applied to Touro Winthrop and some other schools on the same day. My application was Verified on Friday (9/2) and I received an email from Touro today letting me know that they had received my application from CASPA.

Overall, it was a pretty fast process. However, I think this is also because i had submitted my transcript and references to caspa for a while now. I know it takes time for caspa to receive and process the transcript.

That's just my guess though. I hope these information help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long ago did you send all the required documents to CASPA? Because I have called touro and they told me basically it is too late :(

Archived