newbie3

Elon University PA Program 2016-2017 Application Thread

Just received a message on "ontrack." Looks like Elon is not the university for me. Good luck to all who received and invite, interview and acceptance!

By Ontrack do you mean instead of the "under review" message it changed to something else? or it was an email?

• Upvote 1

By Ontrack do you mean instead of the "under review" message it changed to something else? or it was an email?

You are corrrect. My "OnTrack" message changed from "under review" to " after review the selection committeecannot offer you an interview" then I received a letter via snail mail a few days later confirming.

Received an email earlier today with an interview invite for February 17th! For those of you that have been accepted, how long did it take for the program to notify you after you interviewed?

Verified back in early July… and haven't heard anything either way, bad idea to call to check?

I was in the same boat... Have you checked Ontrack? That's how I found out I didn't get an interview.

I was in the same boat... Have you checked Ontrack? That's how I found out I didn't get an interview.

Yep, been checking regularly. On track still shows under review!

Hey guys! This question is for those who interviewed or anyone who is really knowledgeable about this program. I have already been accepted to two schools, and received an invite to interview at this school. I am wondering what you all really liked about this program, besides what is on the website. It's got really good PANCE pass rates and seems to be a great program, but I would just like some input about the positives and negatives to help me decide whether it's really worth going to interview at.

• Upvote 1

For the 11/14 interview, we heard back just 3 days later. But the group a few weeks before us heard at the same time. Either way, very quick turnaround!

• Upvote 1

Notified today that all Interview slots had filled up. I was given the option to opt into the interview waitlist in on-track. The official email said that people were selected off of the waitlist last year so there is still hope! 

Notified today that all Interview slots had filled up. I was given the option to opt into the interview waitlist in on-track. The official email said that people were selected off of the waitlist last year so there is still hope!

Same here

For those who have interviewed already, any tips or insight you wish you had before the interview? Elon will be my first PA interview so I am just wondering what I should expect. 

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have any insight on how the interview is like? I am just curious about what they day will consist of and any tips would be greatly appreciated!

I will be interviewing that day as well ! I will see you there :)

Yay I'm excited!  I haven't figured out travel arrangements yet but lmk if you want to meet up the day before ^_^

Yay I'm excited!  I haven't figured out travel arrangements yet but lmk if you want to meet up the day before ^_^

Yes for sure, I haven't figured the travel arrangements yet but message me when you do and we can get together! :)