Elon University PA Program 2016-2017 Application Thread

It looks like they've published the interview dates (I don't think they were up until recently): November 4, November 14, January 9, January 13, February 13 and February 17.

I interviewed last year and got waitlisted...but I applied again. I got an email about the interview waitlist on January 14 and then January 29 got an interview offer for February

• Upvote 1

I checked my on track a few hours ago and had no new info... Maybe it's changed. I'm nervous to look! I think it took about a week or so to get On track.

When did they receive your application?

I haven't received an official email sayin the have received it. However, I spoke with someone in the office who said they were looking at my file and would contact me.

When did they receive your application?

I am not sure if this was directed towards me or not, but mine was received second or third week of September!

I am not sure if this was directed towards me or not, but mine was received second or third week of September!

Yes, sorry!! I meant to comment under your post. Congrats! Did you receive a phone call or email?