• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

a little birdy told me the class is not full as of yet.

and please be patient with the faculty. the program is up for accreditation and getting everything in order is a heavy load on top of applications.

Very interesting. Thanks for the info, Temp. There is still hope for all of us on the waitlist. KHA.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been taken off the waitlist? Know how many students are on the waitlist?? Also for those who are accepted, is there a specific deadline for acceptance/deposits etc., so we can have an ideal of when seats might open.

Still anxiously waiting... KHA :-)

I was admitted from the first round of interviews and our deadline passed along time ago. I don't think that is a good indication of whether the class has filled or not because each round of interviews had a different acceptance and deposit deadline :) good luck to those still waiting. Don't lose hope we are all still cheering for you! If you have anything else I can help with or questions you have I would be more than happy to help you.

Has anyone been taken off the waitlist? Know how many students are on the waitlist?? Also for those who are accepted, is there a specific deadline for acceptance/deposits etc., so we can have an ideal of when seats might open.

Still anxiously waiting... KHA :-)

It's hard to say if the class is filled or not but based on the member count for the Facebook group there are 41 accepted students. KHA

It's hard to say if the class is filled or not but based on the member count for the Facebook group there are 41 accepted students. KHA

I'm actually the one who created the Facebook page and just letting you know there are several upperclassman on our page as well, so that count isn't accurate either. Our orientation is the last week of May and I've heard they can pull people off the waitlist all the way up until that point provided the class doesn't fill up by then.

People have been pulled off the waitlist very late. Remember, each time they offer a spot they review the applicants as a whole again. Additionally, remember not everyone is on Facebook or they choose not to join the group. An accurate head count is hard to ascertain. Don't give up and if you got an interview and were waitlisted, that bodes very well if you apply again for any school. Many of us were 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time applicants. 

Anecdotally, I knew a PA I shadowed - and went to a different program -  who was waitlisted and pulled off the waitlist after a person dropped out on the 3rd day of PA school. SOOO basically she was already 3 days behind, but was offered a spot. Crazy things happen :). 

• 2 weeks later...

I called the office last week, and was informed that I should just keep on waiting! :-) I asked if the class was full already and she stated yes. For the alternative list, she stated that there isn't a lot of students on this list. So that gives us alternative folks a chance! Would anybody have any insights of how many students you think is on the alternate list?

Continuously praying for a spot :-)

Still hoping for a seat but getting really anxious so I figured I should start thinking about next cycle.

Would it be best to rewrite your personal statement even though it got you interviews? I'm really proud of my personal statement but I'm not sure if it would be best to reuse it to apply? Any thoughts? Thanks!

Still hoping for a seat but getting really anxious so I figured I should start thinking about next cycle.

Would it be best to rewrite your personal statement even though it got you interviews? I'm really proud of my personal statement but I'm not sure if it would be best to reuse it to apply? Any thoughts? Thanks!

What did you do to improve from last cycle to this cycle? You could include that in your PS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived