• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can email the staff and ask. They would be able to tell you. Also, when you accepted your invite, Ms. Mansanarez sent everyone a follow-up email and it tells you the interview format.

I got one of those. But I wanted the inside scoop, lol.

I don't think I saw anything about a writing prompt on that follow up email, so I am wondering if there was one this year?

A girl once told me they have you analyze a graph. *shrugs*

But I am sure a handful of you guys JUUUST finished interviewing there. Care to share experience? This will be my first interview.

Unfortunately, they told us not to disclose any information about the interview as this would give students an unfair advantage. They will send you more information on the format once you accept the invitation! Just remember to stay calm and focused and everything else will fall in to place! Getting an interview is half the battle!! Good Luck :)

haha! I am so glad that I am not alone!! Well good luck to everyone! I really believe everything works out the way it should. I didn't hear back from my first interview and now I am acceoted to my top choice. Be patient:) This is also the second time that I have applied, so stay positive and confident because we all deserve it.

I also was called this morning for my acceptance!! Being out of state I knew this was a difficult program to get in to and I am so thrilled!! I believe she said I would get an email in the next couple of days, but honestly as soon as she said she offered me a seat I didn't listen to much else haha. Congrats to everyone else who was accepted, and good luck to those still waiting! Have faith!

Congrats guys! So if I don't hear anything after the interview, should I just assume I'm either waitlisted or rejected? :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some students accepted last year who interviewed in October said that they didn't hear until December, so don't give up hope!

Archived