• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received this email on June 15th, but never heard back again. For those who received interview invitations, did you ever get an email saying that your supplementals were processed?

"Thank you for your interest in the Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree program at the UT Health Science Center San Antonio! We have received your verified application and there is one more step.

In order to complete your application, please follow the step below:

• Complete the supplemental application, pay the supplemental application fee, and attach your supplemental application to your CASPA application under “Other” in the documents section.
    • Your application can not be processed until you complete this final step

You will receive an email from our office once we process your supplemental application & supplemental application fee. Processing the fee takes about two weeks, we appriciate your patience.

We look forward to reviewing your completed application to the Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree program at the UT Health Science Center San Antonio."

I received this email on June 15th, but never heard back again. For those who received interview invitations, did you ever get an email saying that your supplementals were processed?

"Thank you for your interest in the Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree program at the UT Health Science Center San Antonio! We have received your verified application and there is one more step.

In order to complete your application, please follow the step below:

• Complete the supplemental application, pay the supplemental application fee, and attach your supplemental application to your CASPA application under “Other” in the documents section.
    • Your application can not be processed until you complete this final step

You will receive an email from our office once we process your supplemental application & supplemental application fee. Processing the fee takes about two weeks, we appriciate your patience.

We look forward to reviewing your completed application to the Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree program at the UT Health Science Center San Antonio."

They didn't for me. I called to ask in August and they told me that was an error on their part.

For those of you who already interviewed, did you interview all the way until 4pm? I have to catch a flight at 6pm out of San Antonio for an interview the next day in NC, so I'm just trying to see how tight of a time crunch that is going to be.

Without going into detail, I believe if you get there early, you will get out a bit earlier if I'm not mistaken. But overall I think you get out earlier than 4PM. Don't quote me on that tho!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived