Virginia: EVMS 2016-2017 cycle

Ladies and gents, about 4 weeks to go until the next leg of our journey. Hope everyone is doing good (and not annoyed by my updates).

Help me pass the time by telling me about my future cohorts. What you currently do in your professional life? I'm a medic...

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't take this wait!  I wonder how long into June we will have to wait to hear something....

I am the office manager at an outpatient addiction clinic.  Although that sounds solely administrative, there are a lot of clinical duties involved. 

Hope this month flies by!

I just can't take this wait! I wonder how long into June we will have to wait to hear something....

I am the office manager at an outpatient addiction clinic. Although that sounds solely administrative, there are a lot of clinical duties involved.

Hope this month flies by!

I'm with you on the "feeling." I have yet to hear a negative story/opinion about EVMS....nothing but positive!

Hi everyone,

I am phlebotomist at an outpatient clinic. I'm very excited for June! I have a good feeling about this school. Oh I am from Detroit, MI btw :)

Hey ladies and gents,

My apology that I have been MIA from this thread. I am a Patient Care Tech on Float Pool at a hospital in Tampa, Florida. I interviewed last year with EVMS and loved every minute I was there. Looks like we all must play the waiting game now! 

Hey ladies and gents,

My apology that I have been MIA from this thread. I am a Patient Care Tech on Float Pool at a hospital in Tampa, Florida. I interviewed last year with EVMS and loved every minute I was there. Looks like we all must play the waiting game now!

I follow you on twitter. Entertaining tweets for sure haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I follow you on twitter. Entertaining tweets for sure haha!

Haha, I try I suppose! I haven't been active as much since I've been working 60-72 hours a week lately.

All of that information is on their website. It also includes how many people they invite for interview, how many accept the invite, and how many are accepted. It is broken down quite nicely.

I remember they did that! Thanks!

I hope everyone will post hear as soon as they hear something from EVMS. I have this (probably irrational) fear that I will miss the email, or it will go to spam and I'll miss my chance to get in. Anyone else stress about that? I think you only have a short window to respond to the interview invite before they give it to someone else. I kind of wish they would call us instead of emailing.

Oh @smithta once the first person posts that have the invite, we allllllll check and refresh emails like a thousand times per day.

The thread views raise at an exponential rate as well.

Hey ladies and gents,

My apology that I have been MIA from this thread. I am a Patient Care Tech on Float Pool at a hospital in Tampa, Florida. I interviewed last year with EVMS and loved every minute I was there. Looks like we all must play the waiting game now!

I'm from Florida too! I've had a few interviews out of state but wasn't accepted because I wasn't from their area. I was accepted into a Florida school, go figure. I'm really hoping EVMS makes decisions quickly because I would love to go there too. I'm cutting it close because classes start in mid- August for me. Have you had a similar experience with interviews?

I'm from Florida too! I've had a few interviews out of state but wasn't accepted because I wasn't from their area. I was accepted into a Florida school, go figure. I'm really hoping EVMS makes decisions quickly because I would love to go there too. I'm cutting it close because classes start in mid- August for me. Have you had a similar experience with interviews?

Wow that is close! Decision time for EVMS is end July/early August. Congrats on already getting into a program though!

Wow that is close! Decision time for EVMS is end July/early August. Congrats on already getting into a program though!

I know... hopefully EVMS works fast :D. Thank you, it's really exciting, but my husband and I are ready for a new adventure. Hopefully Virginia will be it, I'm excited. Is this the last school you are waiting to hear from?

I know... hopefully EVMS works fast :D. Thank you, it's really exciting, but my husband and I are ready for a new adventure. Hopefully Virginia will be it, I'm excited. Is this the last school you are waiting to hear from?

The only school for me ????

Fingers crossed for your journey to end in VA!

Archived