PT primary care job now available Dallas area

• 1 month later...

Thread referenced above updated with more information. Position remains available. If a graduate (I think we would seriously consider a new grad since I would be available for mentoring if needed) and looking for a low stress environment with great hours and benefits then see above referenced thread. This has potential to be a traditional FT position with my cutting back to the initial hire hours. Schedule is modified to fit school teachers number of work days and is M-F during school year. Compared to other new grad postings I see this one with salary and benefits seems to blow others out of the water.

Message me for contact information.

• 2 weeks later...

Correct position (Full-time) now posted at garlandisd.net.  Look under "Work for district" on home page, then "Teachers/Professional Support" and it is down at the bottom.  If you wish to apply and you have trouble with the online application process you can contact HR for assistance, or better yet, stop by and have them assist you with the application.  Someone come help me and plan on being the lead provider in about three years!

Okay folks, manager is back in town and we need someone for an easy, peasy job. FT (myself and a new provider both), M-F during school year and M-Th during summer break weeks. Great pay and bennies for job duties. Because I'm solo I saw 19 in 4 hours this morning. Imagine splitting that between two people using Cerner EMR! Must be Texas licensed. You can get unnecessary DEA after the fact if you don't have one (haven't used mine). No call, no weekends! Feel good about taking candy from babies. Come one, come all!

Archived