Dear PA Student or PA Grad,

After personally tutoring PA students matriculating in PA schools for 2 years, I began tutoring graduates who were about to take the PANCE for the first time. 100% of the first five I tutored scored high.

And since 2012, I have helped 52 students pass the PANCE and PANRE. Of those 3 first time takers, 100% passed.

Of those who had failed once, 97% passed. Of those who failed twice, 93% passed. And of those who failed three times, 91% passed after taking my course. Those are awesome results.

Now I am pleased to offer my complete personal PANCE/PANRE tutoring course online. This course has taken me 5 years to develop. It is a complete NCCPA Blueprint oriented PANCE, PANRE tutoring course with 1,200 Power Point slides. This course has been used by students still in school with great success because the student can pick and choose the Topics and Systems the student wants to review.

This is my complete ‘one on one’ tutoring course online with text and audio, at a fraction of what I charged for personal tutoring. The audio alone lasts for 20 hours.

I encourage you to visit my website at www.PrecipioLearning.com and ask any questions you wish to ask me.

Most Sincerely,

John Athas, M.D.

Archived