MASSACHUSETTS: Boston University

To go with svaneenaam's question, does anyone have experience with interviews that run 8.5 hours long like this one? I've had a few that go 3-4 hours but what sort of interview lasts all day? Maybe BU is MMI style and they take the "multiple" seriously.

Don't worry about it. This will be a low stress interview day. Its not MMI, and the 3 interviews really gives BU the opportunity to get to know who you are. It was my favorite interview (out of 5).

- from a current student.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! My first post on PA forum but I finished up interviewing a few hours ago and all i can say is... WOW. This program is seriously amazing. The day was very long but very informative; the faculty and students are really invested in their potential students and it was definitely the most positive interview I have attended. I am from the west and have never been to Boston, and the program director was so friendly and welcoming that she actually took the time to tell me her favorite spots in the city and where to go before I leave. My advice would be to  be yourself and definitely enjoy the day! Hope to potentially see you guys in the cohort!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone that was accepted heard from them lately? I accepted my offer a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything other than a confirmation email that they received my deposit. 

Hello!

It is not abnormal not to have heard anything just yet.. it is probably because people do end up dropping here and there and my guess is that they want to correspond with the most accurate class list as possible. I do believe the Facebook group should be coming soon. I know our class will be drawing names for mentor/mentee later in the month! Hang in there, but please feel free to reach out to me via DM if you have any questions. Happy to help!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone here accepted a place on their waitlist? I responded to an email from them saying I'd love a spot on their waitlist, but they never gave me any sort of confirmation after that. I was just wondering if I should email them again or would that be very annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Archived