MASSACHUSETTS: Boston University

I wish they didn't wait so long to send out interview invites because now I'm already conflicted between two other programs so I'm not sure I'll go to another interview at this point.

• Upvote 1

Received an interview invitation recently and scheduled it for the beginning of December. Let me know if anyone else will be interviewing around this time; I'm flying in a day early and would love to meet some fellow interviewees before the events are underway!

Received an interview invitation recently and scheduled it for the beginning of December. Let me know if anyone else will be interviewing around this time; I'm flying in a day early and would love to meet some fellow interviewees before the events are underway!

Did you get it today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received mine yesterday 11/7 by email and scheduled for Dec 6 (Tuesday). I live in Boston so if anyone needs a place to stay for any of the days let me know :) If you're also the 6th I'd be happy to give you a lift as well since they said they'll be reimbursing parking. Congrats to everyone who got invites and good luck to those still waiting.

Just wondering if anyone going to the interview Nov 30th? Also the email didn't mention if we needed to bring anything, does anyone know if we need to bring resume or transcripts??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk